[TenTec] 1 kHz IMD with Preamp ON/OFF

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 23 03:52:10 EST 2003

I've been misquoted on the 1000 hertz filter.  I said it had a shape factor
of 3 to 1 but I have not removed it and looked at to see how many poles it
had.  I believe Bill said it was a 4 pole.  I do not know.  I also believe
the 3 to 1 shape factor is fine for a roofing filter.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC