[TenTec] Re: Highlights of German Orion Review

Steve Baron - KB3MM SteveBaron at StarLinX.com
Tue Dec 23 14:36:50 EST 2003

I am afraid you missed the whole point.

----- Original Message -----
From: "jmalloy" <jmalloy at stny.rr.com>
To: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron at StarLinX.com>; <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 14:11
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: Highlights of German Orion Review

I don't really know what you mean -- why should I refuse to use the service
packs?  Why should I want a "buggy driver" if I have other choices?  Sorry,
pal, but the systems have worked tickety-boo for close to seven years (to be
a bit more precise) now.   Sorry if a service-pack-less and cruddy
driver-ful system didn't work for you.

[By the by, I'm still waiting for UPS to deliver my new Orion!  They were,
according to their web site, due to deliver it yesterday, but I'm
waiting....!]

73,

Joe, W2RBA