[TenTec] Re: PDP-11

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Wed Dec 24 09:51:40 EST 2003

DJ0IP> I wasn't good enough in programming to get the job done fast enough
myself.

I learnt Pascal in order to write my own contest program in early 80's.
I can see that N4PY also escaped from hardware to software :-)
To KB3MM - I used DEC T-11 IC and made PC with 8 bit bus before IBM!
Then came Turbo Pascal and I abandoned my own computer...

To NQ5T - We were younger and had more fun with the things first done!

Nothing on T-T subject comes to my mind so early in the morning :-)

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU