[TenTec] Why leave out calibration information TT????

Paul gw7lhi at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 14:37:45 EST 2003

Rick, I have my doubts that AOR would be clued up on older TT kit.. but will
give them a call once Christmas is over.

I did ask the very nice Chinese gentleman who mans the TT rally stall, and
he knew nothing about older TT gear. He knew about the RX320 / 340 and
Jupiter, but that's all.

Froeliche Weinachten Rick..

Paul.