[TenTec] Orion tuning rates

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 21:59:58 EST 2003

The rig with the rubber tuning rate was an early synthesized ICOM. I have had several here, and since that one only lasted two days I don't remember whether it was the 720, the 735, or one of the others. I bought it to give to my son, KM5GA, for a mobile rig but it never got that far. The guy who bought it off me sent it back and got it fixed - twice. And Jimmy says it's still noticably slow about settling down after you turn the knob.

73 es happy Christmas and a merry New Year

Pete, AC5E