[TenTec] Headphone clicks

K4IA at aol.com K4IA at aol.com
Thu Dec 25 20:50:10 EST 2003

Just getting into my second day with the Orion and I notice a very annoying
key click in the headphones.  It is mostly on the dits.  Reducing power down to
1 watt makes no difference.  Setting the Sidetone volume lower does not
reduce the clicks -- it just makes them more noticeable.  I have tried various
combinations of right/left main/sub and BinRx but not much difference.  Might be
more noticeable in the right headphone.

Recycling the power off does not help.  Neither did a master Reset.  Using
the latest firmware download.

Comments?

Radio k4ia
Craig "Buck"