[TenTec] PTT / QSK

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 08:27:25 EST 2003

OK, Then I am happy with the NO QSK issue... BUT for me I need a longer delay
on QSK.

It looks like the answer for me ( and I hope some others) is for TT to just
give us a little longer delay at the 100% setting on ORION. Maybe another
couple seconds at the 100% setting.

I can's stand all that noise between words. No I don't run CW at 30 WPM. I'm
not that good at it, but I do enjoy CW.

I already ask Gary for this. Haven't heard any commitment to do it. Seems
simple enough.

Please any one else that would like a longer delay at the 100% setting e-mail
Gary at TT.

Thanks,
Lee