[TenTec] ALL ORION ISSUES!

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 10:27:24 EST 2003

Threatening?

Heck no, Just... lets be sure to communicate.
After all they very much do care, and it's our reponsibility to communicate
to them, so they have input and a chance to fix things. It would not be right
to just complain to everybody else.

I have heard through some private e-mails that some folks either don't know
how or didn't think about getting info to TT about there question / issue.

WOW! just set here with ORION, worked 17 countries on 15 SSB. I really do
believe I have passed the learning curve on most ORION functions... Especially
the PROG AGC.  Now it's just use it , and enjoy!

73,
Lee