[TenTec] Boosting contesting scores by cheating via aid of computer

Jason Buchanan jsb at digistar.com
Sat Dec 27 10:23:01 EST 2003

ARDUJENSKI at aol.com wrote:

> Jason
> Soon these guys will turn their computers (er radios) on Friday evening and
> print out the logs on Monday morning (smile)

Yep - I see it coming.  99% of the world's communication was performed
using telegraphy by hand in the first half of the 20th century, now
we're back to using telegraphy again, only dependent on a computer to do it.

I should look to see if my super-secret decoder ring has an RS-232
interface on it.

73 Jason N1SU