[TenTec] K2/100, Orion review

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Sat Dec 27 14:08:14 EST 2003

Yes, I was just giving the PTT on CW guys a hard time.
My external PIN switch is set up for sequencing :-)

But, I've not seen a small external sequencer for use with older
amps that do not handle the sequencing...Did not realize that the
workaround was keying first via transceivers PTT. Perhaps this
is why there is no external box apparent in the market. Not to say
there isn't one, just that I've never seen...

Not that difficult to build. Heck, it could be done in software on
the PeeCee used for sending if that's the ops MO.

-t
(Bob, ah7i)