[TenTec] Sale of the year

Rod Hotz 42hotrodz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 27 14:33:07 EST 2003

Apologize guys! I intended to e-mail Bob offline , and didn't look at the address until I'd hit "send."

Happy Holidays to everyone on the TT reflector though...

73,

Rod
K5BGB

"Robert M. Schnick" <jazzybob at velocity.net> wrote:
Greetings:

The following radios are offered for sale.

Please E-mail me and I will send you the specifics and prices on the
rig/accessory in which you are interested. Digital Photos are available
with description in a MS Word document.

Items offered with Power Supplies are the Models matching PS

Ten Tec RIGS

Omni V/Power Supply 1.8,.5,.25 filters; 1.8 in narrow VGC
Corsair II/Power Supply with Filters
Scout 555/Power Supply 40 meter module
Delta II 536
Argonaut II 535
Argosy 525/Power Supply
Argonaut 515/Power Supply
Mighty Mite II

Ten Tec TUNERS

229 2 Kwatt
238 2 Kwatt Matches Corsair II/Omni V/Paragon
247 Matches Triton IV/Digital

73 good people

Bob K3TE