[TenTec] Many Orions for sale

Josh Kelly jkelly at HiWAAY.net
Sat Dec 27 21:08:49 EST 2003

I have got my Orion in August.  No problems so far.  Did all the FLASH upgrades, no

problem.  Been active, even on 60 met. No problem.  Didn't have any problems with my

Omni VI for 11 years either.  What I can't  figure out is, with all the bitching and

groaning, why aren't there a bunch of Orions for sale??  Each morning I come in the shack

and check this reflector for the 50 or 75 Orion's that I'm sure will be listed for sale.

With that level of competiton and Orions selling cheap I may buy 2 more.  73 Josh   N4VB