[TenTec] Many Orions for sale

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 22:37:40 EST 2003

> In an idle moment you might care to ponder:
>
> 1.    What to one man appears to be bitching and moaning, to
another
> sounds like an expression of concern.

It's gone well beyond any simple expression of cencern.  It's gone
well beyond anything rational.

All of the useful suggestions about sequencing and other ways to
approach the functionality some of you can't live without have been
ignored -- at least by all of the loudest mouths, who don't seem to
want to hear anything but themselves and simply relish the
opportunity to toss one of several currently popular insults at anyone
who just doesn't see it their way.

Let's see -- T-T apologists, T-T wives, T-T cultists, too dumb to
know better if they've never been to bonga banga and suffered the
humiliation of having a relay go bad, clearly satisfied with mediocrity,
yada yada

If it isn't packaged in the appliance there's just no way to get there,
huh .... I guess ingenuity is no longer part of the gene ... uh .. meant
to say .. question pool.

I've turned on my SPAM filter, and getting rid of this topic.

Grant/NQ5T