[TenTec] Orion fault

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 09:28:25 EST 2003

Bob,

Have you tried doing a factory reset and then the memory backup battery
reset also?  Look at the Ten-Tec site for the comment on my screen going
blank.  It is a process of turning on the rig while holding in the VFO B
lock button.  There is a battery for the memory which this effectively
disconnects and lets that memory start fresh.

73,
John