[TenTec] Re: Scott's Top Ten Reasons

Marijan Miletic s56a at bit.si
Tue Dec 30 23:44:37 EST 2003

KB3MM> Anyway, happy New Year to you and yours and all SLovenians.

As KB3MM repeats himself and for the benefit of K3BU "no cost" mod claim,
let me repeat my previous posting which might have been overlooked but seems
to be confirmed off-line by W4PA:

>Orion is a software defined radio but CW PTT feature is hardwired into CPLD
U3 XC96288XL on A7 schematics 81917_2.PDF :-(

I am glad that few people claim they learnt something from this long thread.
I also hope everybody on this forum buys Orion.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU