[TenTec] How We Buy Things

Bill Coleman n2bc at stny.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 14:44:54 EST 2003

Grant, thanks so much for the sage advice.    I happen to be in test drive
mode, also happen to have plunked down my $$ and luckily for me the radio
hasn't shipped.

A key difference between radios and cars....   not all of us can test drive
a radio.

I suppose you find this whole PTT discussion laughable.  Personally I find a
radio with FOUR ways to connect a key somewhat laughable.  I still don't
know why I would want to ever send CW with my mic PTT switch or my
footswitch.  But if TT put it there and they have a 'superior'
implementation, then it must be the best, huh?

You would be right on if I was asking for 500W output, or a third receiver.
All I want is the damn turn signals to work like I expect them to!

Happy New Year
Bill