[TenTec] Omni VI versions: What's the difference?

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Sat Feb 1 13:12:59 EST 2003

Hello, I have an Omni VI. It has been upgraded, maybe to a version
2.What are the various versions of the Omni VI anyway? What sre the
differences? Are there hardware differences, or just firmware (and
button lable) differences? I would like to figure out what I have and
whether I want to upgrade it further. Also, is there a version of the 9
MHz mixer/IF board that can accomadate three 9 MHz filters, instead of
only two?

Thanks for the info. Ken N6KB