[TenTec] Re: Fw: Editorial Letter

Terry A. Cox tacox at concentric.net
Sat Feb 1 04:24:03 EST 2003

Hello, Robert.  I can understand the frustration one feels when an interest does
not seem to be shared by others.  I worked long and hard (spent some hard earned
cash, also) in getting a packet backbone established between Memphis and
Nashville, only to see it not be used, primarily due to the emergence of the
internet.  However, that same internet has let me access the ARRL web pages and
do a search on "AM Mode" and I came up with 291 hits.  Now I didn't check
further to see what any of them were about, but at least the ARRL still
remembers there  is a thing called AM Mode  ;^)

Is there anything in particular you would like to see the ARRL do for AM'ers?
Is the lack of an AM endorsement for WAS the issue?  Let me know and I will
check it out for you.  I can't promise anything, except that I will check and
let you know what I find out.  73, Terry

--
Terry A. Cox - KB4KA - Collierville, TN (Fayette County)
e-mail to tacox at concentric.net or kb4ka at arrl.org
ARRL Tennessee Section Manager
President/Trustee/QSL Mgr for Hickory Withe DX Club (KB4KC)