[TenTec] dealer networks: AES NO value added

Jim Lowman jmlowman at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 2 16:16:20 EST 2003

Small correction...I did buy the Philips DVD burner, and am quite happy with it,
having burned seven or so DVDs thus far.  In fact, one is burning even as we speak.

I'll have to admit that the manufacturer's toll-free phone support was very good,
as far as solving some setup problems early on.  Even though I never spoke with
anyone who was a native speaker of English, the technicians were knowledgeable and
did solve the problems with one phone call.

If all companies stood behind their product as well as yours I'd have no gripe,
other than the fact that I paid a substantial amount of money and might not have
the immediate use of it...Jim