[TenTec] Ameritron QSK Unit ...

Billy Cox aa4nu at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 3 10:36:48 EST 2003

>I had a qsk5 Ameritron qsk unit . It would not work with any rig I had ie
>Kwd, Ten Tec, etc.

Interesting as I have been using the internal version (with AL1200s)
here for probably 10 years or so ... 2 different versions of the board.

To date ... TS930S, IC-765, and FT1000MP ... with NO problems. I added
the amps just after I sold my Omni C, so can't speak for that rig. Many guys
use the outboard unit with various amps <check the AMPs reflector archives
for details of other users/etc. ...>

Now waiting to see how such a setup will work with the "Big O" perhaps ...

73 Billy AA4NU