[TenTec] size of Corsair II vs Omni VI+

G4PUQ at aol.com G4PUQ at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 16:11:34 EST 2003

Hi Tim,

       Glad to see you have taken delivery of your Corsair II - I run a
Corsair II along with the VFO and love it, it's my favorite all time Ten Tec
radio although I have a sweet spot for all my radios. Have fun with your
Corsair and don't be tempted to part with it ever.

73 de Peter G4PUQ

Century 22 - my first ever TT radio, bought new in 1986 and still going
strong.
Argosy 2 - A nice receiver even without an RF gain control - My first ZL
thrill !
Omni D plus VFO - Built like a tank and kind of drives like one too - still
pulls in DX
Delta 580 plus VFO - Not quite a DX radio but I liked the design
Scout - I tried the FT 817 for a while but got rid of it to allow me to
return to the  Scout - its much more fun and that's important!
FINALY
Corsair II plus VFO - My DX machine, if I can hear it....and have a good dose
of luck... I can very nearly always work it, barefoot on any band into a very
sloppy long wire antenna. DX bliss :-)