[TenTec] Corsair II size

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 23:27:20 EST 2003

Yes, the CII is a bit smaller than the Omni VI.  the front panels are
roughly the same size but the CII isn't quite as deep.

>Hi Tim -

>My solution, have one of each.

>I still like the Corsair II for some things, but I use the OMNI VI >more
>often because it is simply more stable.  Heck, I prefer my TS 850 >for most
>SSB exploits, but the OMNI VI is not far behind.

>Clark
>WA3JPG

SAME HERE!!  CII great for CW; Omni VI great for phone!

On tx, I've done A/B tests--no one can tell difference in tx audio between
CII and Omni VI; think it's same rig.

Rob
K5UJ
k5uj at hotmail.com