[TenTec] FS: Corsair II anyone?

tlogan7 at cox.net tlogan7 at cox.net
Tue Feb 4 04:14:18 EST 2003

Hi folks -
  I can now officially assert that modern technology has taken me over.
While the Corsair II is probably has more "character" then any Ten Tec I
have seen, it is  definitely not the rig for me. I must confess that the
hearing, filtering, preciseness, and ease of use I find in my Pro II leaves
me only one technological direction to look toward - the future.
  So the Corsair II is for sale for $600 plus shipping. It is in very fine
condition and operates beautifully. There is a hint of a scuff on one side
panel, but you have to be looking for it. It has a 250 Hz filter but not the
500 Hz. If anyone is interested it will be here. The 263G VFO is sold to a
friend who had "dibs" on it if the Corsair II did appeal to me.  73/Tim NZ7C