[TenTec]

Floyd Smithberg nq7x at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 10:02:23 EST 2003

At this point in time only the Omni VI is supported by TR. I did
download the Argo manual and will put that support in the code at some
point. I am waiting for some documentation from TenTec to handle some
quirks in the Omni VI firmware (different version act differently!).
They also owe some information on the Orion. They have not yet released
it beleive it or not. I probably will not be adding other TT support
until I get the VI squared away      Ron Rossi/TR
XXXXXXXXXX

Yes on TS-850, not the Ten Tec Argonaught as yet. If you can send
documentation I will
  see if I can get it added. This will be in your owners manual.
   73, de Ron K5DJ? WriteLog

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 06:50:54PM -0700, Floyd Smithberg wrote:
> Hi Tree....Will TR work with the TenTec Argonaught V?
   Not on its own.  I don't know anything about this interface program.
Tree

XXXX> Doesn't look very promising at the moment for rig control......

73 Floyd NQ7X Phoenix,AZ DM33VQ