[TenTec] Sorry for my post

James Duffer dufferjames at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:27:27 EST 2003

We all have our preferences, and some wish to impose their preferences to
the list by requesting a change in the modus operandi.  This is a public
forum and the deault reply would logically go to the list making a reply a
part of the discussion.....on the other hand if you want a reply to go
directly to an individual (because you may believe that your reply does not
warrant the public listing or for whatever) then delete the
tentect at contesting.com in the To: header of your address. IMHO. 73, Jim,
wd4air