[TenTec] Public Opinion

Dennis Bryant brya5984 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 4 13:39:18 EST 2003

I'm willing to wait a little longer, or a lot longer if necessary, in order
to get a radio that works the way it is supposed too. Yes, I am ready for
the Orion, but I have other radios and the money I have set aside is drawing
interest - not much interest these days, but a little. I think I'll be happy
I waited.

Dennis, N4MUS