[TenTec] Public Opinion

KD5NWA KD5NWA at cbayona.com
Tue Feb 4 13:32:06 EST 2003

What I have always wondered about is, why did they discontinue the
production of such a fine radio as the Omni VI, that  is tantamount to
financial suicide if the replacement product is not available in time to
stop the cash hemorrhage from the company due to lack of sales.

I have seen quite a few outfits go out of business, because they
overreached and were caught in  a cash flow crunch, I hope this is not the
case with Ten-Tec I really like their products.

Snip