[TenTec] Public Opinion

tlogan7 at cox.net tlogan7 at cox.net
Tue Feb 4 15:34:22 EST 2003

George's comments here are right to the point and I agree with him whole heartedly! And on other issues he is brilliant and has been EXTREMELY generous with his time in helping me on radio problems etc. To me he represents what Elmering is all about. Regardless, there is no need to be insulting to him - shame on you :-) 73/Tim NZ7C