[TenTec] Sorry for my post

K3YD at aol.com K3YD at aol.com
Tue Feb 4 17:36:54 EST 2003

In a message dated 02/04/2003 14:56:06 Eastern Standard Time,
scott at wowpage.com writes:

<< Tradition with mailing lists, going right back to the '80s, is for
 the reply-to header to carry the list posting address. >>
    I subscribe to about a dozen mailing lists.  Only the ICOM list and now
this one make us work so hard to send a private message.  The result,
intended or otherwise, is a marked increase in traffic for "list posting"
reflectors.

    I vote to return to the way things were.  We're smart--let each sender
decide if his/her comments are significant enough for 300 people to want to
read them, or if only "Scott" would care about the answer.

    If the volume of the last few days continues, I will have to rethink my
participation.  The volume is killing me!

73,  Blair k3yd