[TenTec] Public Opinion

W3UIO amishbuggy37 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 15:36:15 EST 2003

--- Robb Urie <rurie at cox.net> wrote:
<snip>
> To the gentleman who signs his email with all of the
> serial numbers; Where
> is the S/N for your TT? If you don't own one, why
> spend your
> time on this reflector? Obviously you are quite
> knowledgeable of Icom and
> the fabulous Elecraft K2, so what value do you bring
> to this
> reflector if you do not own any gear? Life is too
> short to be bitter.

I would say that George has brought some value to this
reflector in that he helped me as much as anyone else
here to understand why I am never on frequency with my
Omni VI Plus. A couple of others replied off list to
avoid further controversy while most pretended that
the problem doesn't exist by either denying the fact
or by changing the subject to "frequency drift."

=====
Larry, W3UIO