[TenTec] Public Opinion

Arthur Bernstein n2ka at optonline.net
Tue Feb 4 23:07:49 EST 2003

John,
Funny! I was about to post a comment to the list enumerating my degrees, however it seems we have something in common. Mom, may she
rest her soul, never was too comfortable with my line of "work." Did any of your HITS ever make the TOP 40?

FLASH!!!!
The bands are becoming increasingly empty. Let's stop bitching and complaining and as the saying goes: "Gentlemen, start your
radios(???)" If we keep this up, who'll need Orions? Powermites will be more than sufficient, perhaps with S-38Ds as the external
receiver.
Keep smiling! Life's too short. Remember, never let your smile be your umbrella. Downpours will result in terrible personal harm.
73,
Art, N2KA..