[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Argonaut 509 station

Zoerb, Ron Ron_Zoerb at cable.comcast.com
Tue Feb 4 08:50:31 EST 2003

Greetings,

I have for sale a very nice Ten Tec Argonaut 509 station consisting of the
following equipment.

- Ten Tec 509 Argonaut, Serial # 02239. Very nice original condition with
near perfect front panel, original knobs and tight dial string. PTO seems to
be fine.  Manual included.

- Model 252 power supply. Has a couple of dings/scuff marks in the wood
grain vinyl.

- Model 208 CW Filter with 3 position switch. Works good.

- Model 206 Crystal Calibrator. Works as described in the manual.

- Model 405 Amp. Power is variable up to 50 watts depending on the output of
the exciter. Manual included.

Digital pictures can be provided upon request. This station is assembled in
working order and is available for a sked if desired on either CW or SSB on
any band (10, 15, 20, 40 or 80). It has nabbed a few QRP-L Fox as well as
some nice DX contacts in CQWW. It is a fun station to operate and offers
surprising receiver performance. This was to be a "keeper" in my Ten Tec
gear accumulation but the job situation is dictating otherwise.

Proof of your Ham license with operating privileges for the HF bands would
be required. I would prefer to sell as a package so will not consider
selling the 405 amp separately unless someone wants everything but that
first.

Asking $425 and will split the shipping. The best way to contact me would be
via e-mail at  KI0II at arrl.net.

Thanks for reading and 72

Ron    KI0II