[TenTec] Omni-V QSK and key clicks

roger rcook at hiwaay.net
Sat Feb 8 17:16:27 EST 2003

I had this problem on another mfg's rig and I just put a 1 mf cap in series
with the wire to the head phone and stopped it. That would probably work on
both if you can not find a better Mod. I just unscrewed the phone jack cover
and clipped the lead going to the earphones soldered it in and put the cover
back on.

KO4O