[TenTec] Omni VI+ QRP level amp draw?

tlogan7 at cox.net tlogan7 at cox.net
Mon Feb 10 11:58:34 EST 2003

Thank you for the help - yes, the extra license for me was not really a learning experience - just answering programmed questions. My learning time is mostly devoted to cw skills - so I likely will never have the electronics knowledge that many ops have with a 30 year history in the hobby. It's not a good situation, but there are only so many hours in the day - and cw is the most enjoyable part for me of all the MANY routes this hobby can take! Thanks again! 73/Tim