[TenTec] Be thankful for the List Admin.

tlogan7 at cox.net tlogan7 at cox.net
Tue Feb 11 06:25:03 EST 2003

Folks -
I concur with Al. This list has one of the best Administrators I've seen. He
has always been responsive to little problems I've had and helps maintain
the balance you need on these kinds of lists. Why on earth would anyone want
to insult the person who is making it possible for you to be on the list in
the first place. I'm very thankful he is willing to do the job. 73/Tim
Al said:
> 2. Please _back off_ the flames about Jim (list admin). He's in a
situation like the old tale about the man, the boy, and the donkey (go find
it and read it if you aren't familiar). Bear in mind that it would be very
easy for Jim to just say "forget it" and shut the reflector down -- then
what would we do? I for one appreciate what he does and am willing to put up
with a little occasional inconvenience in exchange for the great service
this reflector provides.