[TenTec] Whining about the list functions...

Hsu, Aaron aaron.hsu at unistudios.com
Tue Feb 11 10:41:24 EST 2003

I'm sorry, I just had to chime in after staying silent for so long.

People, PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT THE "REPLY" function on this list.

Our List Admin already stated his case (it's about 50/50 for/against) and CLOSED THE TOPIC.

Besides, if you're subscribed to multiple lists (like I am), changing the "Reply" function here won't make a difference on the other lists you may be subscribed to.  *EVERYONE* needs to learn to *ALWAYS VERIFY* the e-mail address you're sending to *BEFORE* hitting that send button.  I do it 98% of the time and I too have embarassed myself!  Sheesh.

Anyways, let's get back to our regularly scheduled program:  Life with TenTecs.

  - Aaron, NN6O

p.s. Jim, many thanks for maintaining this list and keep up the good work!