[TenTec] Sale: Omni VI opt 3

Dave Heil k8mn at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 14 04:25:01 EST 2003

Orion?  You bet I want one.  Toward that end, I'm selling my Omni VI
option 3 (in good, clean cosmetic condition and in perfect working
order).  This one was the A22MN, OH2/K8MN, 5H3US rig.  It has the
upgrade to TCXO and is just back from factory service to correct a
hearing problem.  There is a factory mod which added a relay to ground
the aux rx antenna input during transmit for front end protection when
using an auxiliary antenna.  Included are 2.4 KHz, 1.8 KHz, 500 Hz and
250 Hz filters and 2.4 KHz and 500 Hz filters in the narrow positions.

Price is $1800 + UPS shipping.

Speak now or it goes to ebay!

Dave Heil K8MN
Cameron, WV