[TenTec] Mail Replies - What Happened?

Paul Christensen, Esq. w9ac at arrl.net
Sat Feb 15 21:39:16 EST 2003

Agreed.  This never used to be this way.  What happened?  Had the list reply
logic not changed, poor 'ole George would still be with us today.  Is the
list administrator listening?

Please, please please....allow for "reply" to go to the message originator
only and "reply all" go to the list and originator.  Thank you.