[TenTec] Pegasus vs Jupiter

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Tue Feb 18 21:04:38 EST 2003

Considering that the Jupiter was developed as the Pegasus FP (for "Front
Panel"), it should be no surprise that other than that, there are no
significant differences between the two rigs.  So if you don't want/need a
"traditional" front panel on the rig, go with the Pegasus.

73, ron wn3vaw

"Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
"Certainly!  You take the blonde, and I'll take the one in the turban!"
-- Young Frankenstein