[TenTec] Argosy For Sale - relisted

John Unger w4au at contesting.com
Wed Feb 19 10:36:36 EST 2003

Things were moving slowly on selling this rig, and the one deal that
I thought I had fell through. So it's on the market again, and at a
new, lower price.

The rig is the analog model and is in excellent overall cosmetic and
electrical condition. There are a few very small scratches on the
top and side of the case and one very small (~1/8") scratch on the
otherwise flawless front panel. The trim piece around the front
panel has some rub marks on the corners.

The rig performs perfectly on all bands and has the following
options installed: Model 220, 8-pole 2.4kHz SSB filter; Model 217,
500 Hz CW filter; and crystal calibrator.

Included in the deal is the companion Model 225 power supply, which
is in good shape with a few small scratches on its case. The rig
also comes with the optional Model 1125 power cord with a 9A DC
circuit breaker for mobile/battery operation. The original manual
and hand mic are also included.

If you have been looking for an Argosy, you will not be disappointed
in this radio. I will be glad to email serious purchasers some
photos. $345.00 plus shipping for the whole package.

tnx es 73 - John, W4AU
w4au at contesting.com