[TenTec] TX-100

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at qsl.net
Wed Feb 19 21:15:27 EST 2003

John,

Jan Crystals makes FT-243 crystals, but they are not cheap: $25.00, the
last time I checked. You can probably make a socket adapter to use
HC-6/U or HC-25/U crystals. Come to think of it, an HC-25/U will
probably fit inside an old FT-243 holder. There may  still be an
internet crystal bank. Try:

	http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/xtalpage.htm

				73,

				Bob WB2VUF