[TenTec] 60 Meters !!!

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 20:12:36 EST 2003

> 10 years will have passed

We all eagerly and patiently wait for NTIA, ITU, the
FCC, and TENTEC for one small segment of new
bandspace. Meanwhile parts of our existing bands are
nearly impassable with QRM due to the lack of any kind
of enforcement. Sure hope the Orion has a dual SHARC
bootleg filter in addition to 60m. I cant imagine what
the bands might be like after 10 more years of non
enforcement.