[TenTec] Operating SSB in Canada on CW frequencies

Bill Cotter n4alg at qx.net
Mon Feb 24 10:55:01 EST 2003

Thanks Tom,

Yes, I understand about the jurisdiction issues. But, it's the
gentleman's agreement that has apparently broken down. This was not
a problem four/five years ago, and has gotten steadily worse -
first all the digital stuff moving down, and now the SSB.

Are you saying that the CRRL has designated the SSB subband over
the same segment as the ARRL CW subband? Where is the CRRL CW
subband? My concern was where is the CRRL/ARRL coordination (or,
why the lack thereof).

73 es tnx bill n4alg

Bill Cotter, N4ALG             E-mail: n4alg at qx.net
173 Carolyn Lane               Home: (859) 887-5563
Nicholasville, KY 40356-9340   Work: (859) 323-6474

ARRL   ARCI #9878   QRPl #1646   QCWA #29393   FISTS #4535