[TenTec] need filters

N4PY n4py at qvssoftware.com
Wed Feb 26 13:09:04 EST 2003

The 580 Delta does not have any connections for interfacing to an amplifier.
It is possible to use the "T" line which is on the accessory connector and
make an amplifier interface.  If I remember correctly, the "T" line is 12
volts in transmit and ground in receive.  You could use an NPN transistor
fired by this line to control a relay.

Carl Moreschi N4PY