[TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex

Zoerb, Ron Ron_Zoerb at cable.comcast.com
Wed Feb 26 08:45:11 EST 2003

Tim

Just to share my experience with the Ten Tec/Vibroplex paddle and I would
respond directly but since I work from the Archives my reply is being sent
to the Reflector. Maybe it will be of interest to others.

My paddle has been in use for a couple of months now. Has a bit of a
different feel but it is growing on me and fast becoming my favorite next to
the Shurr Profi.  It needed some adjustments when new and on a couple of
occasions I did not have the tension set tight enough and adjustments came
loose while in use.   Overall, the finish is to my expectation except for
one small spot on the base. It looks good, works good and is a nice addition
to the shack. Looks like a jewel sitting in front of the Corsair, I think
they are made for each other..hi.

I would not worry about the adjustments out of the box. Work with it a while
to get it set to your taste and use it some to get used to the feel.

If there is mis-alignment of trunion holes and such, I suspect you have a
defective piece and should return it to Ten Tec.

Good luck, hope you get it straightened out and are happy with it.

73  Ron  KI0II