[TenTec] Maybe problem with 1.8 filter? Need help.

tlogan7 at cox.net tlogan7 at cox.net
Thu Feb 27 18:28:02 EST 2003

Hi folks -
When I kick in the 1.8 filter (from the 6.3 board - not the 9MHz board) on
my recently acquired Omni VI+, it doesn't seems as though it's having any
effect. Yes, the filter is there and the rig was checked by Ten Tec in Dec
(per receipt). Otherwise it is a thing of operational beauty. Can I be
imagining this or is there possibly a jumper etc etc that might not be
placed correctly causing the filter not to activate? The front panel light
does work and I still do get the signal when the filters on. Any ideas?
73/Tim NZ7C