[TenTec] Z11 AT and TenTec or N4PY Pegasus software, way to activate AT externally ?

David McClafferty ve1adh at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 28 08:26:19 EST 2003

I operate my Pegasus from two locations, using two
different PC's, one in my shack in the garage and the
other in my basement. I leave the power switch on the
Peg. in the ON position all the time and switch the AC
to the power supply with a solid state relay and a
switch at both locations. This could easily be
interfaced to a PC.
You can operate your tuner using N4PY's software and a
small mod to the serial port. Contact Carl for more
details.

73, Dave, VE1ADH

 --- w4chl at mindspring.com wrote: > Dear TenTec list,