[TenTec] Re: Z11 AT and TenTec or N4PY Pegasus software, way to activate AT externally !

N4PY n4py at qvssoftware.com
Fri Feb 28 09:20:54 EST 2003

The tuner power level is controllable witha separate power slider that has a
10 to 50 watt range.  This power level is only used when the "Auto Tnr"
button is clicked.  When normal transmit is done the TX slider power level
is used.  You must be at Version 2.04 or later to get the external tuner
function.

Carl Moreschi