[TenTec] DO OVER ! - FS: Various Ten-Tec accessories

Paul Schaffenberger paulk5af at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 28 08:20:24 EST 2003

I will take the Argosy case and panel.
Paul K5AF
 Dave Redfearn <n4elm at attbi.com> wrote:There have been quite a number of questions especially about the PTOs and
the discussion has gotten confusing.
Additionally, I don't want to mislead anyone on the PTOs.
So I'm going to re-start this from scratch as of 1340 UTC, 28 Feb 03 and
will first be looking for a buyer for the whole lot.
I will leave individual item prices as a guide for what I think they're
worth.
I have also added some new items at the top of the list.

I think, I remember getting the PTOs and the C21 audio boards 10-15 years
ago at the Shelby, NC hamfest from a bin full.
At the time, I think I was told that they were the last of the Century 21
parts from the factory.
The PTOs and audio boards have been sitting in my junk box since. They may
have been factory rejects, I don't know.
They are complete in that all the mechnical and electrical parts are there
except the top and bottom covers. I have only actually hooked up one or two
which did seem to work OK at the time but I have not used them recently.

I'm cleaning out my stash of assorted Ten-Tec parts and stuff.

1 - Digital Argosy (525D) case set, includes front panel, top case, bottom
case.
New never installed, may be slightly dusty. $20.00

1 - Century 22 front panel, used, some nicks, fair shape $5.00

1 - Scout/Argo bottom case, used, slight scratches $2.00

1 - #206 Crystal calibrator Case is fair, one big scratch al the way to the
metal on the top.
The 100 KC crystal is dead and will have to be replaced. $5.00

1 - Argosy RF/Mixer board #80784 Rev B,
complete except Q6 is missing, from the earlier series, don't know if it
works. $5.00

3 - Century 21 Audio boards #90616A,
one complete, one complete except for mixer transformers,
one complete but cut down for a project all for $10.00

3 - Century 21 PTOs, 2 complete, one the reduction drive shaft is cut down
and it is disassembled (have all parts).
all - missing top and bottom covers all for $25.00

2 - Dial Re-string kits, New - complete both for $15.00

1 - PTO re-build kit, New - complete $15.00

2 - PTO knobs (black), 4 - 5/8" knobs w/ pointer, 4 - 5/8" Bar knobs, New
all for $5.00

4 - 12" coax jumpers with coax connectors (for Scout/Argo board) All for
$2.00

Other various connectors, screws, knobs

Asking $80.00 for the entire lot.

73 - Dave