[TenTec] please help!!!

JAVI lu9hs@rccordoba.com.ar
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:46:54 -0300

Hi:
     my name is Javi, LU9HS, I have just bought a you HAVE TEC OMNI VI PLUS,
and I am learning how it to use.
The last rig that I have had was all Japaneses, but I find very good the
receiver, my OMNI HAS TWO OPTIONAL FILTERS OF 1.8 MHZ. , but I have found
several things that I was surprised them, and I want to ask if something of
that you can program.

1. it is not run band.
he/she can modify to listen in run band, and I GET OFF 1800 MHZ. one can
listen (rx), to be able to listen broadcasting, if somebody please knows
something help.

3. he/she doesn't have AM

4. he/she doesn't have alc exit to connect the lineal one
maybe be not necessary, but he/she doesn't have to connect the ALC of the
lineal amplifiers

5. I carry out a lot of contest of SSB and RTTY and I see that he/she
doesn't have I upset fans (cooler) to refrigerate the stage of power, I need
sber if it is necessary to refrigerate it with a I upset fans or he/she
doesn't need.

6. for I finish when I work with the VOX, in the headphone I listen, while I
transmit, some tones as if was CW, THAT TONE NOT YOU IF it LEAVES IN MY
TRANSMISSION, BUT IF ONE LISTENS.

My friends, pardon for so many doubts and questions, but I need of their
help, thank you to become trained and to help me,
PARDON MY ENGLISH is VERY VERY BAD HIHI
                    LU9HS
       JAVIER O. SANTILLAN